PRIZES AND AWARDS
– Hystrio Prize nomination for Plastic Doll, as one of the three best Italian play for emerging playwrights under 35 (2012).
– Plastic Doll is selected among around 600 plays from women playwrights from all over the world to take part at the WPI – Women Playwrights International – Conference in Cape Town (2015).
– Hystrio Prize for Babel, as best Italian play for emerging playwrights under 35 (2011).
– Babel is selected among 600 plays from women playwrights all over the world to take part at the WPI – Women Playwrights International Conference in Stockholm in (2012).
– All is Filthy in Wonderland is shortlisted at the Riccione Prize, the most prestigious Italian playwriting award in Italy
RESIDENCIES, FELLOWSHIPS & GRANTS
- Yaddo (2016)
- National Endowment for the Arts (2015)
- MacDowell Colony Fellow (2015).
- Bellagio Residency Fellow, Rockefeller Foundation (2014).
- Biennale di Venezia (2013)
- Jiwar Residency Fellow – Barcelona, Spain (2013)
- Obrador d’Estiu, Sala Beckett, Barcelona (2012)
- Royal Court Theatre, member of the 20th Residency for International Playwrights (2011)
- Winner of Moving Up grant for young Italian artists, GAI (2011)